Search 44,900 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
How Much is My Home Worth?
EProperty WatchIf you are interested in what is happening in real estate in and around a particular address, please add that information here in order to receive regular updates.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 1346 WOODED WAY BRYN MAWR, PA $3,100,000
- 1627 LAFAYETTE RD GLADWYNE, PA $2,650,000
- 2 DOVECOTE LN VILLANOVA, PA $2,389,342
- 8 DOVECOTE LN VILLANOVA, PA $2,263,011
- 5 DOVECOTE LN VILLANOVA, PA $1,740,563
- 109 OVERLOOK LN WAYNE, PA $1,675,000
- 1436 MONK RD GLADWYNE, PA $1,599,000
- 166 S DEVON AVE DEVON, PA $1,495,000
- 2403 PARKVIEW DR HAVERFORD, PA $1,299,900
- 2300 PARKVIEW DR HAVERFORD, PA $1,299,900
- 2400 PARKVIEW DR HAVERFORD, PA $1,299,900
- 802 BROOKWOOD LN BRYN MAWR, PA $1,275,000
- 3903 WOODLAND DR NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA $1,195,000
- 122 BLOOMINGDALE AVE #LOT #2 WAYNE, PA $1,150,000
- 110 ASHENFELTER RD MALVERN, PA $1,150,000
- 6400 PARKVIEW DR HAVERFORD, PA $1,124,900
- 1627 LAFAYETTE RD GLADWYNE, PA $999,000
- 205 STRAFFORD AVE #LOT #4 WAYNE, PA $989,000
- 6300 PARKVIEW DR HAVERFORD, PA $909,900
- 211 IRON WORKS WAY WAYNE, PA $899,000
Market TrendsEnter the area of interest to see market updates for that area:
Real Estate NewsletterIf you enjoy reading about general trends in real estate, check out this newsletter. There is never anything to buy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Susan EllisSusan settled on the Main Line when she moved to the area from Louisiana 35 years ago. With her BA from LSU and paralegal certification from The Institute for Paralegal Training in Philadelphia, Susan began her professional career as a paralegal before obtaining her MBA from St. Joseph's University. Although she worked for a number of years in human resources as a Human Resources Manager, Susan has always had a hand in real estate, maintaining a rental property business in Louisiana where she grew up. As a realtor, Susan works diligently to help her clients make the best possible transaction when buying or selling their homes. Susan has served on the Board of Trustees of The Crefeld School in Philadelphia since 2007, and is passionate about student learning regardless of individual learning styles. She lives in Penn Valley with her husband Ed and dog Jessie now that her children Christine and Dave are grown and out of the house.